MY EXPERIENCE IN COVENANT UNIVERSITY

 

MY EXPERIENCE IN COVENANT UNIVERSITY.

From the first day I came into this school I knew that my journey had already begun. The day I came, I was to enroll my fingers with the biometrics machine and as I was doing it wasn’t working at first, then it finally worked, in the night when it was time for roll call it worked and it continued working for a while till one day during orientation all of a sudden it didn’t work again so I was told I had to go to the biometric office to tell them what the issue was but I didn’t know where the office was so I was looking and looking for it, by the time I found it, there was a long queue so I had to wait on the line, then after few minutes, I finally got inside and I re-enrolled three fingers.

Then we were told that we had to do our medicals at the school’s health center and I decided to start the following day and on getting there I saw that a lot of people were already there and I couldn’t complete it that day, so I decided to go back there and the same thing happened because people were struggling to do theirs and there was a lot of commotion, but I still ended up finishing mine before the week ran out and then I was told to submit to my hall officer.

Then the food in the cafeteria is really good, that’s like one of my best parts of the school but they are so expensive. There was a particular day I wanted to buy food and told them I wanted one-thousand-naira food this people served me something of five hundred it was still good though, but it was really small.

So the week after our orientation we started lectures, and we were sent our timetables some days before so that we would know what and what we were to have each day according to our course of study but on my way to my second lecture I was not really able to navigate myself around campus so at a point I was kind of lost but I still found my way to each of my lectures of the day in time.

The chapel is also one my best places to be because it’s always a time for me to connect with God and I really like the chops, the chapel services and the other service because its helping me to be able to build a good and strong relationship with God and helps me to depend on Him more and not in the things of the world.

And the room that I was placed in is very convenient for me because I’m on the ground floor and it quite easy for me to access my room and my roommates I was placed with a really nice and we all get along pretty well so that there is no argument of any kind.

So my experience in covenant university so far has been a good one and I hope I would enjoy every bit of it as I continue my journey in this wonderful citadel of learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog